Offsite Backup addresses the potential perils of a non existent or inadequate backup which can be enormous. You may go along happily for years not requiring a restore of your data but when (not if) disaster strikes, the impact it can help can be disastrous.
Some facts and figures:
- Companies that lose their data will shut down within 6 months of the disaster – 60%
- Companies that lost their data center for 10 days or more due to a disaster filed for bankruptcy within one year of the disaster – 90+%.
- Businesses that found themselves without data management for this same time period filed for bankruptcy immediately – 50%
- Small businesses admit they have no formal and storage procedures, or do not implement their procedures consistently – 30%
- PC users have lost all of their files due to events beyond their control – 30%
Over 75% of major disaster situations related to IT involve hardware issues, over 10% are human error and a single instance of data loss can lead to thousands of pounds worth of loss.
Tape backups and onsite backups are good but is the data recoverable? Do you test your backup solution on a regular basis? Can you recover?
With an offsite backup or online backup solution your data is automatically removed from site to an online data repository. Data is transferred securely, and is stored equally securely in a data warehouse which is designed to support this infrastructure. Recovery is quick too and recovery can be made to any location any time of the day, night or weekend.
As alliance partners with Backup Direct Brilliant IT solutions can provide you with the means to backup your data, and recover it should the worst happen.
Simply contact us and we can arrange everything you need.
Rapid recovery of business systems and operations after disaster.
- Highly secure off-site storage of replica server in tier-4 data centres.
- Real-time recovery of all current server data.
- Easy testing for practice Disaster Recovery situations.
- No software or hardware to purchase and maintain.
- Simple subscription fee with no hidden storage charges.
- Free expert email, telephone and remote support.