How to Create a VPN Connection in Windows 8
- Go to the the Charms bar (bottom right of screen), click Search, and then click Settings.
- Click on Change PC Settings.
- Click on Network
- In the resultant page click on + new VPN Connection
- Enter the following information:
- A descriptive name to help you keep track of the connection (such as Brilliant-it-solutions), in the Destination Name text box
- Click Create.
- Go to the Windows Charms Bar and select Settings, Click on the Network Icon at the bottom (looks like a monitor and plug, and click once, the list of available networks are available, click the one you just created then enter your credentials.